Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) The weather has been wonderful here the past few days! Windows open wide! Spring, I welcome you with open arms.

2) I wish I had a personal chef. I've moved past buttered noodles and cook more than I ever used to, but I'd still prefer someone prepare my meals for me.

3) I saw Wynton Marsalis and his band in concert. He's an amazing trumpet player! I also loved the bass player, Carlos Henriquez. Being a string player myself, I was impressed with his quick finger work.

4) I realized I had a period of time during college that I didn't journal and I missed documenting some very important events. I'm frustrated with myself that I don't have a record.

5) I don't particularly like springing ahead.

6) I've been contemplating a lot lately. Along with a personal chef, I wish I had a personal decider.

7) I'm thinking about my next trip. I need to plan something.

8) I listened to MPRs Midday program from today. Robert Glennon, author of "Water Follies" and "Unquenchable: America's Water Crisis and What to Do About It" was the guest. There was a lot of surprising information. It's worth a listen.

9) I did a major spring cleaning this weekend. I found that I have consumed more than I intended. I want to throw away less. I need to be more aware of what I'm buying. I hate that I'm contributing to our landfills. I need to lessen my carbon footprint.

10) I had a lovely family dinner on Sunday evening. My sister made roast beef dinner. Delicious. My niece and I also started to plan our day out together for her birthday. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: