Friday, March 26, 2010

Flashback Fridays

No real story this week, just a few photos I really like. I always enjoy looking at the backgrounds in the photos and remembering what furniture used to be in our house and what items still remain. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

November '79: My big brother being pesky. He stole my coveted blanket and I was attempting to get it back. He looks pretty determined, doesn't he?



Circa 1981: There aren't a whole lot of pictures of just my Mom and I while I was growing up, so that's why I like this one.


Circa 1983: I love this picture of my Grandma and I laughing it up. Don't you like the disembodied arm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - That's my disembodied arm but whose is in the bright pink on the other side? I love this picture too. Do you remember the name of the doll which Grandma made for you? Mom