Monday, March 15, 2010

Mini-albums: Day 1

This week I'm going to share several mini-albums that I've made. I've been lucky enough to travel to great cities over the last several years. I make mini-albums to capture my adventures. Mini-albums are perfect for events or trips or for anything that you want that focuses on one topic. They are small and less overwhelming than a full 12 x 12 page/album can be. The downside is there isn't a lot of room for journaling. I do also keep a separate journal with more details from each trip.

This year I traveled to D.C. It was jam packed! So much to see and do and we hardly made a dent. It was hard to decide what to highlight, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I used a chipboard album and a travel kit from Little Yellow Bicycle. I loved this kit. I showcased one day on each two page spread and it worked wonderfully.

Here are some of the pages. You can see the rest at my Two Peas account. Click on the link on the right hand side bar. Thanks for looking!








No comments: