Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) A new month. A mini fresh start. I have a lot of plans for March.

2) My sister and I tackled a tricky puzzle this weekend and we conquered it!

3) I'm sad the Olympics are over. The best part are the human stories. The stories of overcoming enormous odds. I'm continually amazed by the strength of the human spirit. Those are the stories that stay with me.

4) I'm undertaking a big scrap project. I hope to share a bit of it on Friday.

5) I sent in my tax return. Thanks Dad!

6) I love a fully stocked fridge and pantry.

7) One of my goals in my 32nd year is to live my life more and more green. This article is a good read about reducing paper clutter.

8) Inspired by this layout. I love its simplicity. It's a great reminder that a layout doesn't need a photo to be complete. The story is what's important.

9) I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around all the loss of life as a result of the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile.

10) I'm feeling so very thankful that I have a safe place to live, clean water to drink, and healthy food to eat.


No comments: