Monday, March 8, 2010

Scrap Space


I finally finished organizing my scrap space! I wish I had before pictures, because my supplies were everywhere, strewn about the room. Now, everything has a home. I purchased a system from Michael's. You can pick and choose different sized cubes with drawers and/or shelves. I love how it turned out. Enjoy the tour.

Here's a look at the whole space.

The drawers hold my basic supplies, like adhesive, scissors, etc., stamps and ink pads, ribbon, and photos to be scrapped. There is one whole drawer for Thickers. They are my weakness. The shelves on the right hold punches, cardstock and patterned paper and magazines.


These shelves are above the scrap desk. I purchased them from Target. I love being able to display some fun items. My favorite are the two canning jars that my Mom gave me that hold ribbon.

This bookcase holds scrap magazines, a binder full of pages I use for inspiration, buttons, chipboard alphabets, and a bunch of random supplies hidden away in the baskets. The basket on top holds all my journaling spots. Another weakness.


I've had this for awhile, but I thought I would share it too. It's a clothesline that holds some of my favorite pages. I usually put the pages away into an album, so it's nice to keep some out to enjoy. Let me know if you have any specific questions about the space and I'd be happy to answer them.

No comments: