Thursday, March 25, 2010

American Crafts Challenge

This week's American Crafts challenge is to use two or more green products. I created a layout from my day out with my niece for her birthday. We had an excellent time! The banners are popular right now, so I thought I would try it out too. It was fun to make.

I used papers from the Letterbox and Blue Skies lines. I love these papers! A layout isn't complete without Thickers and some Flair too. There are so many new lines at American Crafts. I can't wait when I have some time to shop! I'd like to get products from the Dear Lizzy line in particular. Thanks for looking!



Product used:
American Crafts Letterbox and Blue Skies patterned papers
American Crafts Telegram Flair
American Crafts Rockabye Thickers
Martha Stewart Baker's Twine
Crate Paper Season Collection rub ons
Hambly rub on
Share and Tell Journaling Card
Happy Tape

No comments: