Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mini-albums: Day 3

Today is the third and final mini album I'll be sharing this week. It's one of the first minis I created. It's from my trip to NYC. The album is 7 Gypsies. I'm afraid I don't remember what travel kit I used. The album is very simple. I included basic journaling of what we did each day. The pockets hold additional photos. Looking back at it, I'd be interested in making another album of the trip with more detail or maybe several 12x12 pages. I loved NYC! Definitely on my list for a return trip.

Thanks for looking at my minis this week. I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the different options available for documenting your trips. There's no right or wrong way. Choose just a journal or a photo album with some basic journaling or an album with more journaling and paper and other scrappy goodness, or some entirely different way. Just document the story, that's the important part.

Here it is:











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your mini-albums! What a great idea. So much less intimidating to start than a big album:)
Rachel