Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday











1| I love that my family loves to play games. I'm really into cribbage these days.

2| A few exciting things have been happening lately. I hope to announce one of them on Friday. Stay tuned.

3| I saw The Adjustment Bureau. Fun movie. Emily Blunt and Matt Damon have a nice chemistry. Worth seeing.

4| I visited my brother and his family last weekend. One of the highlights of the trip was an evening out on the town. Dinner at Mangia Roma, a show at the Steppenwolf Theatre and drinks and dessert at The Clutch. The perfect evening. I felt so cosmopolitan.

5| I had my windows open a few days last week. But now snow is in the forecast. Good grief.

6| I'm really wanting to buy spring clothes--like this, and this, and well this too.

7| Kelly Purkey has come out with Sketchbook 3! Sign me up!

8| One of my 33 things to do during my 33 year is to visit three Minnesota cities I've never been to. Currently planning the first trip for May. Yay! Love road trips.

9| Since I was sick last week, I got out of my exercise routine. I've noticed a big difference in my energy level. Must get back at it.

10| My family and I have a competition going for the Dancing with the Stars show. We all picked who we think will be the ultimate winner. I've never seen the show before, but it was really fun to watch. I felt like waltzing around the room. I picked Sugar Ray Leonard and unfortunately, he didn't do very well. We'll see what happens.

No comments: