Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1| I saw Robert Redford and Barbra Streisand on Oprah last week and they showed scenes from their movie, The Way We Were. It looked like a wonderful love story. I've never seen it, so I rented this past weekend. I was seriously disappointed. That's a love story?! A guy who cheats and lies and leaves his wife and child. Um, no.

2| I helped my sister organize my niece's room. We took everything out and put everything into like piles. She has a lot of little stuff. Where does it all come from? Then my niece decided if she wanted to keep it or not. Then we put everything back. Her room looks great now. I love to organize. It's so satisfying!

3| Sugar Ray Leonard didn't do that well again this week on Dancing with the Stars. I hope my pick isn't the first to go.

4| I won Ella's new eBook, Scrapping Your Everyday on their blog hop last week. Fun, fun! It's jam packed with ideas and inspiration and it's a great price. One idea I really liked was to create a layout about a loved one's personality. I realized I've never done a page like this. It's now on my to do list. Be sure to check out the book!

5| My sister and I enjoyed a delicious lunch and a bit of shopping together on Friday. We decided to brave the Mall of America. A lot of families on spring break, but it wasn't too crazy. No luck in shopping though. I wish we could do that more often.

6| I'm reading I Am The Messenger, by Markus Zusak. It's funny and touching and engrossing. It's hard to put down.

7| I'm seeing Stomp this weekend. Looking forward to a high energy, explosive evening!

8| Parenthood is back tonight. Finally.

9| I love the end of the month. It means a new reveal in the Studio Calico gallery. So much inspiration. I grab a cup of tea and soak up all the talent.

10| In true Minnesota fashion, I can't leave without commenting on the weather. It looks like we might hit the 50s this weekend. Hallelujah!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: