Friday, March 25, 2011

The Interviews

Over the last few weeks, I interviewed my nieces and nephew. I try to do this once a year. It's a cool way to catch a glimpse of each of them at that moment in time. They all love doing it too. My niece, D, actually asks me to interview her quite frequently. Love.

The questions I asked are slightly different for each interview. One question I only asked my nephew (I interviewed him last) that I really love is "What are three words you would use to describe yourself." I loved his answer. Happy, smart and outstanding. I will definitely have to use this one moving forward.

I used a similar format for each one to keep it easy. One large photo and two smaller photos and journaling printed on cardstock. I used a lot of product from the new Stella Rose collection from My Mind's Eye. Such beautiful, rich patterns and colors.










































This last one is my favorite. Love the color combo and the crocheted ribbon.

Happy weekending everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these and this idea!
Rachel

Brittney said...

Love what you did with the collection! And I love how you punched out all of those circles. Yummy!

Alyssa said...

Fabulous layouts. I love how you include so much journaling!

Elisa K said...

Cute layouts. Love all the photos and color combos... I think the 1st one if my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love the layouts and the interview style you chose, I think the last one is my fav too! Now I have a question, what is 500?

Sara said...

Hi Kathy! 500 is a card game, played with 4 people in teams of 2. It's great fun! Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy said...

How sweet of you to do this with your nephew and neices.
They will treasure this.