Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Road Trip List











I love lists. They are how I organize the world. I make lists for everything. A do list for the day, a grocery list, a list of stuff I want to do before my next birthday and on and on. I sometimes have lists within lists. I love crossing each item off when I'm done. Very satisfying. Sometimes, I'll put something on my list that I've already completed, just so I can cross it off. Yes, I'm that person. I thought it would be fun to share my lists here every once in awhile.

First up, a list of the top 10 places I'd like to visit.

1| South Africa
2| Paris (The French Open)
3| London (Wimbeldon)
4| Melbourne, Australia (The Australian Open)
5| Mykonos, Greece
6| Charleston, South Carolina
7| Savannah, Georgia
8| Portland, Oregon
9| The Grand Canyon
10| Naples, Florida

Where do you want to go?

1 comment:

Stephan said...

My list (in no particular order):
1| Grand Canyon
2| Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
3| Alaska
4| Australia/New Zealand
5| Germany
6| Tahiti
7| Boston
8| Egypt
9| China
10| Vietnam