Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1) Welcome March! Putting aside how I can't believe it's already March, I'm so looking forward to emerging from this hellish winter and into lovely spring. It's been a bit of a rough year so far, so hoping March is the month where things turn around.

2) Does anyone else listen to Mumford and Sons? I saw talk about them on Facebook and then I heard a song on the radio. I love their lyrics.

3) I watched some of the Oscars, but found most of it quite boring. I enjoyed Anne Hathaway, but James Franco was so stiff, like a statute, never looking at Anne when she was talking to him. Odd. But I'm very happy that The King's Speech won so many awards. Very well deserved. And I admit, I do love looking at what everyone is wearing.

4) I'm looking forward to dinner with a friend tonight at a new restaurant I've been wanting to try. I love this city.

5) Inspired by this mini book and I'm reading a few new blogs, The Rockstar Diaries and The Smitten Kitchen. Love finding new, fun blogs to read.

6) I've been eating tons of blueberries. Yum.

7) Inspiration struck this weekend and I completed four layouts for the Yesterday and Today class. The layouts we're making in this class are really wonderful. Full of meaning. Combining awesome photos with lots of words. I love telling stories this way.

8) I started adding Pilates to my workout routine. My goodness. I can't contort my body in this way. I think I'm going to change to yoga.

9) Reading Driftless by David Rhodes. A character rich book. It's been awhile since I've read a book I can't put down.

10) My to do list is a little out of control this week. Telling myself: One thing at a time.

No comments: