Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




















1| My go to lunch lately: A grilled cheese sandwich with red onion and avocado. There's no going back to a regular grilled cheese after this.

2| I'm planning a trip up north to view the fall colors. I can't wait. I really need this time away.

3| I had my first day at an internship yesterday. It was like the first day of school. Feels good to be back in the workplace. Hopefully, a full-time position is very near.

4| The Parenthood season premiere is on tonight. Hooray! I do love good TV.

5| I'm finishing up the mini for Rick Fest. I'm making it all from scratch, which has been really fun. I will share very soon.

6| Zumba. To do or not to do? Have others tried it? Liked it?

7| ScrapFest is this weekend. I'm very excited to be taking Amy Tan's class. Shall be quite fun.

8| I'm running a 5k in a few weeks. I'm so not ready. I rapidly need to get into a last minute training routine.

9| I was looking back at an October album I made last year. I had a really fun month, full of amazing experiences. Will need to do some thinking about ways to make this October just as amazing and then make it happen.

10| As I write this, I'm watching the men's US Open final. (I pre-plan my posts.) A thoroughly enjoyable match. Amazing tennis being played by these two, Nadal and Djokovic. The rallies are outstanding. Their athleticism is inspiring. I'm at the edge of my seat, so must get back to it.

No comments: