Thursday, September 8, 2011

Plum Tired

Hello Friday! You came around again quickly. My creative mojo had been absent as of late, but last night it came back. Hooray! Here's one of the pages I made. More to come next week!
























I was playing around with paint on another project and I didn't want to waste any of it, so I created the yellow background frame that I knew I'd use later. Later came last night. I used, not surprisingly, Amy Tangerine and Elle's Studio tags.

I love scrapping my Instax photos. They're so fun. And this shot of my nieces makes me smile. They collapsed after a long day of walking at the arboretum, following a previous long day of walking at the State Fair. I almost joined them. They popped back up after hearing we were close to the fun maze they like to go through.

A couple close-ups.




































Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout! The paint works really well. Love Rachel

Becky said...

Loving the painted frame!

Ursula Schneider said...

love the paint! I'm not often brave enough to do that.

Tammy said...

This turned out awesome. I love the painted frame too. It's such a great contrast to the paper and photo. Looks so cool!