Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekend In Photos

I thought I would share a few snapshots from my weekend. I got this idea from Kelly's blog. You should take a look at hers too. Living in NYC must be really amazing!

Anyhoo, onto my weekend.

A lovely dinner out on a patio on a beautiful evening. This is one of my favorite things to do.


Pictures in the park before the concert. I love this city!

Beautiful peonies that filled the room with a wonderful aroma brought from parent's garden.

Breakfast at a new restaurant on a beautiful morning. And delicious waffles too!

Still at breakfast, outside. I like that I caught my reflection in the window.

Card playing with the family.

Some hide and seek.

And a great dinner.

Brought to us by these wonderful people.

That's it for now. Thanks for going along for the ride.

No comments: