Since Sunday was Father's Day, this week's Ten on Tuesday is dedicated to my Dad.
Ten reasons I love my Dad.
(Just for the record, there are more than 10 reasons!)
1) I love that he's up for anything, whenever, wherever.
2) I love that he dances with his granddaughters.
3) I love that we share a love for telling our family's story.
4) I love that he always believes in me, even when I don't believe in myself...especially at these times.
5) I love how he loves, truly unconditionally.
6) I love that he always bought my artwork at the "art store" my friends and I made when we were kids.
7) I love that he's my biggest fan.
8) I love that he enjoys music so much and that he's shared that love with his kids. I wouldn't know Buddy Holly and Little Richard otherwise.
9) I love that he tells me to "watch out for farmers" on the road before I head home after a visit.
10) I love that he would do anything for those he loves.
I love you Dad!
(Father's Day 2010)