Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten on Tuesday (Father's Day Version)

Since Sunday was Father's Day, this week's Ten on Tuesday is dedicated to my Dad.

Ten reasons I love my Dad.
(Just for the record, there are more than 10 reasons!)

1) I love that he's up for anything, whenever, wherever.

2) I love that he dances with his granddaughters.

3) I love that we share a love for telling our family's story.

4) I love that he always believes in me, even when I don't believe in myself...especially at these times.

5) I love how he loves, truly unconditionally.

6) I love that he always bought my artwork at the "art store" my friends and I made when we were kids.

7) I love that he's my biggest fan.

8) I love that he enjoys music so much and that he's shared that love with his kids. I wouldn't know Buddy Holly and Little Richard otherwise.

9) I love that he tells me to "watch out for farmers" on the road before I head home after a visit.

10) I love that he would do anything for those he loves.

I love you Dad!

(Father's Day 2010)

No comments: