1) I love all the color that comes with summer.
2) I made fish tacos (this recipe) this weekend. I love fish tacos, but these weren't the best. We figured it was because the fish weren't deep fat fried.
3) I got a big order of photos in the mail yesterday. These are the best packages. Ten layouts in the making. Fun, fun.
4) I'm looking forward to this weekend.
5) I went to a many person garage sale at the fairgrounds. I found an old camera and a green Ball canning jar. Love them both.
6) I wish I could slow things down. Life goes by much too quickly and with each passing year the pace increases.
7) I have seen these books everywhere. Anyone read them? Any good?
8) I love this minibook.
9) I'm waiting patiently for our first veggie farm share box. Still have to wait a couple weeks.
10) I love a good jumping photo. I got the idea from K.P. Check out a few of hers here and here. My Dad took this one of me. I see a layout possibility..