2) I found biodegradable garbage bags at Whole Foods. Wahoo! They also take #5 plastics and recycle them. Double wahoo! Way to go Whole Foods.
3) I've been enjoying my farm share, especially the garlic whistles.
4) One downside of my farm share is the need to store the veggies in plastic bags and with paper towels. I ordered these, but they are on back order. My sister and I purchased some larger produce savers, but I anticipate still needing to use plastic bags. Not ideal.
5) I was watching Italy's performance in the World Cup because Punch Pizza was having a special if they won any of their matches. Now, they are already out of the tournament. Bummer.
6) I finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Steig Larsson. It was definitely a page turner, but I was quite disturbed by the violence of some of the scenes. Not sure they were necessary.
7) I am a list and note taker, but not in a centralized place, so I'm currently drowning in a pile of paper. It's stressing me out. Need to resolve it.
8) I had the chance to see my nieces play their last few games in their soccer season. They're both great players!
Here is D playing goalie.
9) Recently found Ella Publishing. There's a lot of inspiration in their eZines and on their blog too. I am thinking of purchasing 8 is Enough. I am a big fan of those five designers.
10) We're supposed to have great weather this week, a reprieve from the severe weather that has dominated the last week. I hope to walk to work a few times.