Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) I had a fun scrappy weekend. Nine layouts. Four cards. Wahoo!

2) I bought these shoes in green. I wanted to get these too, but held off. I'm coveting colorful sandals.

3) I really loved the Glee finale. I can't wait until the second season.

4) If you like making cards and you're near an Archiver's, you should check out this Homespun Greetings class. Very fun cards and you get cool papers from Cosmo Cricket.

5) I got an awesome, unexpected gift from my sister. So thoughtful. Unexpected gifts are the best!

6) I get my first box of farm veggies this week. Can't wait!

7) I missed out on a trip up north because of poor weather, but my good friend and I still had a fun day of scrapping, eating and shopping.

8) I'm ok with a rainy day now and then, but this is getting old.

9) I wish I could be as bold and brave as Stephanie is on her blog, especially this post.

10) I'm afraid I couldn't come up with 10 things this week, so I'll leave you with good wishes for a great week.

No comments: