Thursday, June 10, 2010

Favorite Layout

This week's American Craft challenge is to pick one of your favorite layouts using AC product. This was quite difficult because I use so much AC, but I chose this one about my youngest niece. I saw her in April and kept a list of things she was loving at that moment. I love looking back on layouts like this.

I've been admiring and been inspired by a style lately that is less linear, has more tidbits and is a bit messier. I do most of that here. Lately, I also have been liking the photo off center and using a smaller photo. All different from my usual and I love it. It feels good to be able to stretch myself creatively. It's so fun!


and a close up.


Products:
American Crafts
Paper: Dear Lizzy, Abode and Blue Skies
Thickers: Cupid
Flair: So Fun
MiniMarks: IM Phrases

Basic Grey
Bling

Martha Stewart
Butterfly punch

2 comments:

Jess said...

Love the the colour of the A and the butterfly punches!

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

I am loving this layout ..