Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week In The Life//Monday

This week, I'm participating in Ali Edwards' Week In The Life project. You can read more about it here. I've wanted to play along every year, because I think it's such a neat concept, but I could never get myself to do it. But this year, I'm in. Well, at least for this initial day anyway. I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to document it all. For now, I'm keeping notes and taking photos. I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day.

The morning light.



















The morning juice. (My morning coffee.)



















The morning cereal.



















The big sorting/organizing project.





































My favorite lunch.


















Observations//
I definitely took more photos early on in the day.
I need to be better about getting self portrait shots.
I spend a lot of time at the computer (emailing, job searching, reading blogs, etc.)

I already have ideas for photos tomorrow, so that's a good sign!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jess Forster said...

Hi Sara - I know the feeling of being on the computer alot! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your week goes!