Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




















1| I am currently living in this skirt from Old Navy and a gray tank. Very comfortable.

2| I've been watching Wimbeldon the last two weeks. One of my dreams is to attend all four Grand Slams. Maybe. Just maybe. If the stars align, I'll be at Wimbeldon next year.

3| This past weekend, I played tennis two days in a row. This made me very, very happy. My oldest niece has become interested in playing, which is so cool. I hope we play a bunch more this summer.

4| Unfortunately, no big firework show for me this year. I am bummed.

5| I've started doing yoga everyday. It's really helped my neck and back tension from the car accident. When I first started, I was distracted by everything around me; the dishes, the many piles of paper, etc. But then something amazing happened when my breathing and focus became one. It's very restorative and calming and I'm loving it.

6| I saw Larry Crowne. I was disappointed. I thought it was very disjointed. The evolution of Julia's character was not believable. I did enjoy many of the supporting characters though They delivered most of the funny lines in the movie.

7| Devouring a couple of gooey, totally delicious Smores to celebrate the 4th makes me happy.

8| I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Josh Ritter's interview with Katherine Lanpher at Upstairs at the Square. If you don't have time to listen to the entire interview, listen to the last two minutes. You'll see why I love him so much as a singer/performer.

9| I can't believe I am already seeing previews for new shows debuting this fall. I. am. not. ready. for. fall. I suppose school supplies will make an appearance too. Ugh, please let us enjoy summer!

10| This week is going to be pretty low key. I'm looking forward to finishing a couple of projects that have been on my to do list for far too long.

No comments: