Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Soccer Star

I love Studio Calico. I love their design team. I love their member gallery. It's a really supportive community. And best of all, there's tons of inspiration. I'd love to be able to get their monthly kits, but I'm not in a place where I can afford that right now. But, thankfully, they sell some papers separately and I recently bought some from the Countryside and State Fair collections. I love their papers; awesome patterns, colors and quality. I decided to play along with their Sunday Sketch.

Here's my take.
























I had a lot of fun making this page. It was fun to choose a bunch of different patterns to serve as my frame. I also added a few splats of mist, which always make me happy. Besides Studio Calico, I also used Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon.

Here's a close-up.



















You can see more of my work in the Studio Calico gallery. The link is over there on the right hand column of my blog under My Scrap Pages.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: