Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Pedicures

I'm back again today to show you a layout I made for the Take Out Tuesday project on the Elle's Studio blog. Remember my Week In The Life post for Wednesday when I was trying to track down a package? Well, the package was full of Elle's Studio goodies, which is why I was so crazed to find it. This was my first order from Elle's Studio and it didn't disappoint. I got to work right away! These tags are so, so fun. Will definitely be playing again soon. 

Without further ado....the layout. 
Click on the picture to enlarge.

























A couple close-ups.




































I changed it up a bit by using three horizontal photos instead of three vertical like Melanie did on her page. But I kept the photos to the left and the journaling and embellishments to the right like she did. I always love when I find new places for inspiration and fun. 

SUPPLIES
Elle's Studio
Turquoise Pennants
Lil' Snippets: Summer
Lil' Snippets: Labeled, Red

Jillibean Soup
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup Paper
Blossom Soup Cardstock Stickers
Corrugated Frames
Sugar Pick

Echo Park
Dots and Stripes Paper

Alpha Stickers
October Afternoon
Authentique

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey--thanks for your nice comment on my blog (sukeydookiedoo)! I love your take on the Elle's Studio layout--it was tough for me to get it to work w/3 horizontal instead of vertical--yours came out awesome :)