Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) The garage sale I had was pretty much a bust. But my nieces rocked the lemonade/popcorn stand.




















2) My project to do list is always long in August, as there are three family birthdays and we celebrate them all together. I can't wait to share everything! I love birthdays and I love making them special and making a big to do.

3) The county fair has some freaky looking rides. A lot of twisting and turning and being high in the air. No. thank. you. I think I'll stick with Skee-Ball and mini-donuts.

4) I'm looking forward to seeing Eat, Pray, Love. I still need to see Inception too.

5) If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you've heard this before. My nieces and nephew are four of the coolest people I know. I'm having a blast spending this time with them.

6) Smores are the perfect summer dessert.

7) This looks like fun.

8) I learned this week that I love beets. Who knew?

9) This skirt looks so cute.

10) This reader's retreat sounds divine. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for next year's registration.

No comments: