Monday, August 2, 2010

American Crafts Challenge



This week's American Crafts challenge is to use buttons. I combined my love of the Abode collection with my love of mini polaroid photos. I've become a bit obsessed. I was inspired by this layout by Lisa Dickinson. I love a good grid on a layout. So classic. I used buttons instead of the butterflies she used.

The photo is of my nephew at the big ferris wheel at Navy Pier. The big ferris wheel that I barely survived riding. That may be a bit dramatic. Still not my most favorite experience.

Here is a close-up.


Products used:
American Crafts
Patterned paper: Abode
Buttons: Glitter Baby Girl
Puffy shapes, chipboard: My House Abode

Cosmo Cricket
Letter stickers: Tiny Type

2 comments:

lisa dickinson said...

I love this sara! the yummy colors on the white are so crisp & clean! love the polaroid, too! :)

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Great take on Lisa's layout!