Wednesday, August 4, 2010

100th Post

Wow, I can't believe this is my 100th post! I've had such a wonderful time in this space for the last seven months. It's been so fun to plan every post and to hear such positive feedback from many of you. Thank you so much for being here, even if it's your first visit or you come back often. I so appreciate all my readers.

As a thank you, I'm having a little giveaway! Since I'm still getting to know everyone that reads my blog, there's going to be a choice of prize.

1) A $10 gift card to Starbucks or
2) A $10 gift card to Two Peas in a Bucket

To be entered into the giveaway, all you have to do is a leave a comment and tell me what your perfect day would look like and what prize you would prefer. Please also include an email address in the body of the comments where I can reach you if you win.

Comments will remain open until midnight on Tuesday, August 10. I will post the winner here on my blog on Wednesday, August 11.

Thanks again for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - Congratulations on a job well done! I am so proud of you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Sara, Congratulations on a very successful blog! I love these entries and always look forward to visiting. Can't wait to read hundreds more!
Love Rachel

Susanne said...

Just dropped in from the Sketchbook 2 class. Congrats on your 100th post - isn't blogging the greatest (well, next to scrapping).