Wednesday, August 25, 2010

American Crafts Challenge













This week's American Crafts challenge is to make a two page layout. I haven't made a two page layout in a really long time, but I made one recently because I had more photos than would fit on one page.

I made it as part of my grandparent/grandchild series that I (finally) finished. I'll share more of them over the next few weeks. I'm really pleased with how they all turned out. Will definitely need to do another series again several years from now.

And here's each page on it's own.





































Products used:
American Crafts
Paper: Dear Lizzy
Thickers: By the Yard, Dear Lizzy Glitter and Patterned Chipboard
Dear Lizzy Crocheted Flower
Elements Pearl Brads
Dear Lizzy Mini Marks

October Afternoon
Paper: Fly a Kite

No comments: