2) If you have kids, grandkids or nieces and nephews, here's a gift idea that was a big hit with my nieces. Prepare a certificate that says they can choose how to spend a day with you, which includes choosing lunch, an activity, and a book.
3) The Lost season premiere is on tonight. I can't wait!
4) I went a little crazy at Archiver's this weekend.
5) I got my completed Shutterfly 2009 Year in Review book. I love how it turned out.
6) I did one of my favorite activities this weekend; organizing photos. I'd love to help anyone wanting to tackle theirs.
7) I enjoyed turkey dinner with all the fixings this weekend, made by my sister. Delicious.
8) Life is hard sometimes. I'm hoping to make the right decision.
9) Didn't get to all of my fun to dos in January, like ice skating. It's on the top of my list for February.
10) Praying for a speedy recovery for a friend recovering from surgery.