Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) A good friend had a baby boy on Saturday! I'm so thrilled for her. She is going to be an amazing mom.
2) I bought boots. I've never owned boots as an adult. I know, I know. How did I do that living in Minnesota? And to top it all off, I forgot I bought them and didn't wear them to work yesterday, the day we got 5 inches of snow. I guess I need to write myself a reminder!
3) My Dad has been working on our genealogy for years and this weekend we organized all the information. He has done so much work and it has yielded such rich information. He plans to write our family story, which I can't wait to read!
4) I didn't watch the Super Bowl. Apparently, I was the only one.
5) I bought one of these mini books. I can't wait to fill it up.
6) I enjoy the (very short) moment when all my laundry is clean and folded.
7) I'm looking forward to my scrapping evening with a friend this week. I hope to get a lot done!
8) I've added The Senator's Wife, by Sue Miller, to my reading list.
9) I rocked out to the Glee soundtrack on my road trip home. I love that CD!
10) After the season premiere of Lost, I'm still thoroughly confused about what's going on. They said they will be providing us with answers in this last season, but I'm sure I'll still be confused.

No comments: