Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) I saw a good friend for a quick visit before she needed to catch a flight. It was wonderful to see her and her growing belly! Congrats E!
2) I attended my niece's orchestra concert. She plays the viola, which is what I played in school too. So fun to see her enjoying music.
3) I'm watching the Olympics. I don't often get the nuances of many of the sports, but I admire the fortitude of the athletes! So far, I've enjoyed the moguls, the nordic combined and the pair skating.
4) I caught up on sleep this past weekend. Feels good.
5) I started reading "Winter Garden" by Kristin Hannah. My reading pile is growing!
6) I wish we had had a big snowstorm. Although, we would get that amount of snow and still make our way to work and school. We're crazy like that.
7) When the heck does Glee return?
8) I Skyped with my niece and brother. I love this technology and it's free! Amazing!
9) I stopped into JCrew and wow! what a beautiful spring collection. I love all the ruffles and flowers and pale colors. I restrained myself though...for now.
10) My key card wasn't working yesterday and I couldn't get into my garage. I need to remedy that in short order. Not a good start to the week.



No comments: