Wednesday, August 24, 2011

American Crafts & Amy Tangerine

I snatched up a few of the new products from the Amy Tangerine collection and was able to play a little bit. This collection is as cool as it looked online. The stitched and fabric papers are really fun. And of course, I love the Thickers. I am still looking forward to the washi tape and the mini album.

I saw this layout by Kelly Purkey, where she used confetti and knew I wanted to do this on a page too. I also love all the white space on her page. Genius.










































I really love how it turned out. The stitched paper worked beautifully as the base for the page. I printed a couple of small photos, adhered the confetti, added a few stickers and the Thickers from the collection, a bit of journaling and I was done. Super simple. Simple equals awesome when time is tight. I can't wait for when I have time to play again.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

amytangerine said...

love what you've done! excited to see more!