Thursday, October 28, 2010

Park Fun






















This week's American Crafts challenge is to create a boy themed layout. I, of course, scrapped about my nephew. I don't get to see him or his sister as much as I'd like and so I look forward to the week we get to spend together every year. We spend a lot of time at the park. I think it's so cool that we play at the same park that my brother, sister and I used to play at growing up. Thankfully, they replaced the equipment a few times though.

I used the Abode line, which I find myself using a lot when scrapping about my nephew. It has great, bold colors and fun patterns. I chose to keep it simple and linear. I punched out a few circles from the patterned paper and used the negative to house a few details. My apologies for the poor photo. Natural light is few and far between these days.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great Friday.

Supplies used
American Crafts: Paper: Abode, Thickers: Apartment and Dear Lizzy Fantastic, Flair: Abode Sugar and Spice, Chipboard: MyHouse Abode, Puffy shapes: MyHouse Abode

No comments: