Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stretch Your Sketches No. 6

I'm back today with sketch No. 6 from the Stretch Your Sketches challenge over on the Ella Publishing blog.
























I stretched the sketch a bit by using three photos instead of two and I also added my journaling below the photos instead of to the side. I had fun using a bunch of little strips of Jillibean Soup paper. I love their paper so much that I use it a little bit at a time to keep it around longer. I added three buttons gradually moving to the top of the page to mimic growing up.

Here are a couple close-ups.



































Thanks for stopping by. I'm off to soak up some sun that has finally decided to stick around for awhile.

Have a great Wednesday.

3 comments:

Donna Jannuzzi said...

Sara, I love your take on the sketch! I really like how you used the paper strips to form a border for your photos. =)

Turner Family said...

Great take on the sketch. Love all your corrugated components as well, adds lovely texture to the page.

Christine Zani said...

One of the things I struggle with is keeping all those little pieces handy... I love this look of piecing multiple little patterns together, but I never seem to be able to find them quickly... any tips for organizing?