Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun News!


I have some very fun news to share with you on this fine Friday.

THE BACKSTORY| Back in January, I was named the 8 is Enough contest winner on the Ella Publishing blog. I was thrilled! Such a fun honor. Then a couple of months later, I got an email from Angie Lucas saying they were impressed with my work and she wondered if I'd be interested in creating a layout for one of their upcoming ebooks, Scrapbooking Your Single Years. Um, yes! Of course! (Imagine me jumping up and down in glee.)

BACK TO TODAY| The ebook comes out next week and I'm so excited. (More jumping up and down in glee.) I'm in the same book with many incredibly talented women whom I greatly admire. (I'm pinching myself in disbelief.) I'm also so thankful to Angie for giving me this opportunity. You can read more about what's in the book here. I hope you'll check it out. 

Be sure to come back next week. I'll have one to giveaway!

Have a most lovely weekend. I will definitely be celebrating!  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yahoooooo!!!! Love Rachel

Margie Higuchi said...

Congratulations!! Definitely a theme that hasn't been addressed in one book - fun idea!

Tammy said...

Congrats! I'm looking forward to this book, still being single and all. I never run out of things to scrapbook but it will be fun to see what other single gals are scrapping about. :)

Erin Bassett said...

Congrats!!! That's such exciting news!!