Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Lovely Night

























I realized I haven't shared this layout here on my blog yet. I entered it into an American Crafts Facebook Challenge. The challenge was to use the barcode strips on the bottom of their papers. They now have a pattern on one side of the barcode, so you don't have to waste any of the paper. What a great idea! I used three strips to create a base on my page, as well as a little pennant banner in the left corner.

JOURNALING| Sitting on the patio chatting about the yard and all the new flowers. Everything blooming. Snacking on cheese and crackers and sipping on wine. Preparing dinner with farmer's market finds. Talking genealogy. A colorful, tasty dessert with a hot cup of tea. An evening walk around the neighborhood. A truly lovely night. May 2011.

I'm very excited about a new line of product that American Crafts announced in partnership with Amy Tan, whose work I love. I can't wait to get my hands on it later this summer/fall! You can check out a sneak peek here.

No comments: