Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) Freezing rain! Ugh. It and snow are potentially going to screw up family togetherness.

2) I saw Tiempo Libre at the Ordway. They performed a Bach inspired Cha-cha. Awesome. I wish I had had a dancing partner. It was hard to sit in my seat.

3) I am so excited for pumpkin pie, stuffing, gravy and pumpkin pancakes. Not necessarily in that order.

4) I haven't taken any pictures in a long time. What the heck is wrong with me?! I need to remedy this at Thanksgiving.

5) My family is giving me Ali Edwards' class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, Yesterday and Today for Christmas. I can't wait until it starts.

6) A very cool Holiday Card Series is going on over at Kristina's blog. She has a new video everyday making a new card.

7) There are so many movies I want to see; Morning Glory, Love and Other Drugs (love Jake Gyllenhaal) and The Next Three Days. Maybe we'll get to one this holiday weekend.

8) We're celebrating my Dad's 70th birthday this weekend. Very exciting!

9) It's only November and I'm already wishing I could go somewhere with clear blue skies, a sandy beach and a scorching sun.

10) Wishing everyone a delicious and happy holiday.

No comments: