Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Thankful For...






















It's been awhile since I've had a chance to participate in the American Crafts challenge. But I made some time, because I've been missing participating. The challenge is to create a page about what you are thankful for. I love these type of pages. I love taking the time to reflect on what I'm thankful for at any given time.

The journaling comes from a post I wrote a few weeks ago. You can see it here. The photo is from a time we spent at a park on a beautiful November day. I wanted to try and see if I could still hang from a bar and amazingly I could! My niece can hang hands free. Now that's really amazing. A good day.

I used a couple of papers from an old school collection of American Crafts, Moda Bella. The papers are so pretty and I love the hot pink color. The rest is from the Dear Lizzy collections. An all time favorite. And that yellow ribbon. Swoon.

Supplies used: American Crafts: Paper: Moda Bella, Dear Lizzy Spring, Thickers: Dear Lizzy Fantastic, Bliss, Ribbon: Butter and Dear Lizzy Leafy, Remarks: Correspond

No comments: