1) It's hard to be an adult sometimes. I just want to pay someone to tell me what to do. Any takers?
2) I saw the Master Singing Butcher's Club at the Guthrie. Wow, what a sad story. I wasn't in the right state of mind to enjoy this play. I was impressed though by the minimal use of props and the actors ability to make you believe you were in a tunnel when all you were looking at were tables and chairs strewn about like a fort a child would build.
3) This weekend was ScrapFest at the Mall of America. My niece and I did a bunch of the make n' takes. I had a lot of fun hanging out with her.
4) I am in a scrapping slump. This happens to me every once in awhile. I hope to be inspired again soon. I have a lot of projects I'd like to tackle.
5) What the heck are plane tickets so dang expensive?
6) I've been feeling overwhelmed by all the blog reading, and Twitter following and Facebooking I've been doing. I've been thinking about the positives of unplugging for awhile. I heard about one guy that stayed in his bathroom until he thought he could be in the world without being "plugged in." I'm thinking that's a bit extreme and there has to be a good balance in there somewhere.
7) Season premieres are in full swing. I haven't chosen any new shows to watch. Sticking with Glee, Grey's, The Good Wife and Parenthood. Anyone watching something new that I should check out?
8) I love Amy Krouse Rosenthal's children's books. I adore Spoon and think everyone should have a copy. I came across a YouTube video that she did involving money and a tree. Check it out.
9) I've been craving soups and stews.
10) Came across this post today. A list of ideas to make your day instantly better. I love lists. Will be crossing a few off this evening.