Thursday, September 2, 2010

American Crafts Challenge

















Today is a quick post. I have a lot on my to do list and a new project notebook to write it all down in. Fun, fun. (For the life of me I tried to find the one I bought to link here, but amazingly I couldn't find it online.)

This week's challenge is to use Dear Lizzy products. Now, if you read my blog you know I love the first Dear Lizzy collection, so this challenge was a piece of cake. I'm waiting patiently for the new line, Enchanted, to show up in my LSS.

The photo was taken at the arboretum back in July. I love jumping photos, even the ones that don't quite turn out. M and I just weren't in sync, but I still find this photo hilarious. M looks like a superhero about ready to take flight.

Products used:
American Crafts
Paper: Dear Lizzy Spring
Flair: Dear Lizzy Springy
MiniMarks: Dear Lizzy Perch Accents
Thickers: Cupid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and creative use of a photo that didn't quite turn out as hoped:)
Rachel