1) Making Grandma's cinnamon rolls with my Mom. I remember making these as a child and I wanted to bring the tradition back. They were delicious and surprisingly easy to make!
2) Attending an actual midnight mass. We had a hard time finding parking after the snowstorm dumped 5 inches of snow, but once inside, it was beautiful and warm. We listened to the choir sing hymns prior to the mass. It was lovely.
3) Playing with Ds new cash register machine. I loved playing store as a kid and this cash register brings it to a whole new level. It comes with a credit card!
3) Having a flight on time the day after a snowstorm and a failed terrorist attack.
4) Sharing laughs, playing games, and opening gifts.
5) Going sledding. I was the picture taker. I didn't actually partake in the sledding, but my bro, nephew and niece had a blast!
6) Watching the cousins play together. They are four of the coolest people I know. Love them!
7) Seeing Up in the Air. Loved this movie and loved going with my family. Hard to go wrong with George Clooney.
8) Giving gifts. I love making homemade gifts and this year was no different. I made little notebooks, which I think turned out really cute. Great for making lists or drawing or coloring. I also made my parents a scrap page from our trip to D.C.
Thank you to my family for being such great hosts during our holiday celebrations! The food, drink and merriment was wonderful and won't soon be forgotten. Miss you all already!