Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Very Thankful

I'm posting twice in one day! Too much to share, which is always a good thing. I'm back to share a layout I created using a sketch on the Elle's Studio blog. The sketch is based off of a layout by Laura Kurz. I'm a huge fan of her work, so I definitely wanted to play along.


























































I substituted a photo and some layering of patterned paper for the journaling card that Laura used. But I kept the tag clusters in the same place. I have been wanting to try out more layering and I'm pleased with how it turned out. After using a lot of mist lately, this page looks really bare without any on it!

The page is about how thankful I am for my parents. I've been thinking about this page for awhile, so I'm so glad to finally have it scrapped.

Journaling reads//My parents are my sounding board, my biggest fans, my compass. Their love and support have saved me countless times. I thank God for them every.single.day.

No comments: