Thursday, October 6, 2011

39.59

Happy Thursday to you! I'm patiently waiting for this weekend. I am scrapping with friends, attending a chamber orchestra concert and celebrating my birthday. Can't wait!

But until then, here is a layout I created for the sketch challenge on the Authentique blog.
























I stayed close to the sketch, just using two vertical 4x6 photos instead of two horizontal ones. I used primarily the Blissful collection. This is my favorite collection. I'm actually running out, so will need to remedy that right quick. It worked perfectly against the gray stitched paper from the Amy Tangerine collection too.



















Supplies:
Authentique| Blissful (paper), Tabloids and Icons (cardstock elements)
American Crafts| Amy Tangerine (paper and Thickers)

Basic Grey | (buttons)


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend ahead. Hope you have a great birthday. I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend than scrapping with friends! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Love that collection too! Great page :)