Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1| I'm sick....again. As my niece would say, "Seriously?!"

2| Stomp lived up to all the hype. Highly entertaining. I tried to make music out of everything for the next few days. Operative word is tried.

3| Dancing with the Stars Week 3: Bye-bye Wendy.

4| I've found that I like to watch golf when I'm sick. Is that weird?

5| My new favorite cereal: Kashi Honey Sunshine. Small, crunchy, tasty puffs of deliciousness.

6| I'm enjoying listening to Adele. I was sad to see her concert next month is sold out. Not sure why they chose such a small venue for such a popular performer.

7| I never thought I would say this, but I want an iPhone. I can't stop thinking about having one. I feel like I'm missing out on something. What has happened to me?!

8| I want to see Source Code. Jake Gyllenhaal. Enough said.

9| I'm reading Look At Me by Jennifer Egan. I've never read her books before, but so far so good.

10| I'm feeling uninspired and restless. Probably a side effect of being sick. I can't wait until I feel healthy again. I've been trying smile therapy. Have you heard of this? I first heard of it on Ally McBeal. It's simple. Smile even if you don't feel like it. Surprisingly, perhaps, it works.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: