Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 Things I'd Rather Be Doing
















1| Working. It's been three months of unemployment and it's no fun. No fun for the obvious monetary reasons, but also because I've always really loved working. I enjoy interacting with other people. I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and making a difference. I miss it. I hope the next job is right around the corner.

2| Sitting on a beach with my feet submerged in the sand.

3| Walking around a lake with my sister or a friend.

4| Getting a pedicure.

5| Eating a chocolate filled croissant at a street side cafe in Paris.

6| Playing tennis.

7| Sitting on a patio sipping a cold drink.

8| Having a dance party with my nieces.

9| Reading a "can't put down" book.

10| Playing games with my family. Cribbage, 500, Clue, Battleship.

What would you rather be doing?

See more of my lists here

No comments: