Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) I love these videos by Tara Whitney and Michel Sandy. Just beautiful.

2) I'm excited about KPs Sketchbook 2 class.

3) I bought 30 Day Shred after reading Cathy's blog. Oh. My. Goodness. It's definitely a workout and I started with level 1.

4) Yes, I'll admit it. I saw Eclipse. Even more shocking, I liked it. By far, the best of the three.

5) I'm excited about the Summer CHA releases! Can't wait for product to hit the stores.

6) This summer is going ridiculously fast. Every year, so many things go uncrossed off my summer to dos because I always make too long a list. Living in MN, I try and pack these few months with as much stuff as possible, before hibernation again. I'm really hoping to take a trip up north and see a movie outside at a drive in theater.

7) I saw Knight and Day. Really fun movie.

8) I hope I can take Polaroids like these soon.

9) I've been taking my freshly picked new potatoes, summer squash, onion, carrots, and zucchini and dousing them with olive oil, putting them on a baking sheet and baking at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and devouring every last morsel. So wonderfully tasty.

10) I had a fun 4th on the farm my Mom grew up on (except for the fireworks that shot into where my family and I sat. That, not so good).



No comments: