1) I've been in a grumpy slump. I need a change of pace, a change in conversation.
2) I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to post here on my blog or to create as much as I'd like. I need to find time to play with paper and photos.
3) You just never know what kind of pain people are carrying with them.
4) I wish my family would stop using bottled water.
5) May is April. Rain and cold go away.
6) I was lucky enough to win a challenge on Two Peas for this layout. The challenge was to not use a photo. Thanks to Two Peas and Basic Grey for the fun challenge and fun product!
7) I like the idea of making a list like this.
8) Writing this post makes me happy.
9) I just think this is the cutest photo. I still need to blog about my trip to see her and S.
10) Thanks to my mom and sister for going for pedicures for Mother's Day. I love pedicures. Why did I wait for my 30s to start getting them?