Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

You're in for a treat today. Well, if you like Ten on Tuesday, you're in for a treat. I'm posting two Ten on Tuesdays this week! The first one is a regular Ten on Tuesday. I didn't have time to post this weekend, so the second one below is dedicated to my Mom for Mother's Day.

1) I've been in a grumpy slump. I need a change of pace, a change in conversation.

2) I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to post here on my blog or to create as much as I'd like. I need to find time to play with paper and photos.

3) You just never know what kind of pain people are carrying with them.

4) I wish my family would stop using bottled water.

5) May is April. Rain and cold go away.

6) I was lucky enough to win a challenge on Two Peas for this layout. The challenge was to not use a photo. Thanks to Two Peas and Basic Grey for the fun challenge and fun product!

7) I like the idea of making a list like this.

8) Writing this post makes me happy.

9) I just think this is the cutest photo. I still need to blog about my trip to see her and S.


10) Thanks to my mom and sister for going for pedicures for Mother's Day. I love pedicures. Why did I wait for my 30s to start getting them?


No comments: