Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1) My niece, M, and I returned to MagiQuest and became Master Magis. Now, we can conquer anything. She was also nice enough to go to Limited with me. It was fun shopping with her. She said what looked good and we laughed about how heavy all the jewelry was. We should do that more often.

2) I'm trying to get through Owen Meany by John Irving. It's taking me forever.

3) I got tons done on my to do list this weekend. My list is markably smaller. Love it.

4) Started to wear flip flops. I think these are so cute.

5) I attended D's school performance. She did an excellent job. We had her write her autograph on the program afterwards. Definitely a new tradition.

6) I ordered the 2nd Glee soundtrack. Can't wait to listen to it!

7) I'm enjoying cooking more.

8) I love this quote. "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense" --Ralph Waldo Emerson

9) I need to get back into a work out groove. I got off track when I was sick.

10) My very good friend and roommate for all four years of college just became a mother. I'm so, so happy for her. I get to meet her new baby girl in less than a month. I can't wait! She is also moving back to the Upper Midwest soon. I can't contain my excitement! Here is a picture of us a few months after we met, 10 years ago this year. We knew how to have a good time, can't you tell?!

No comments: