2) I'm trying to get through Owen Meany by John Irving. It's taking me forever.
3) I got tons done on my to do list this weekend. My list is markably smaller. Love it.
4) Started to wear flip flops. I think these are so cute.
5) I attended D's school performance. She did an excellent job. We had her write her autograph on the program afterwards. Definitely a new tradition.
6) I ordered the 2nd Glee soundtrack. Can't wait to listen to it!
7) I'm enjoying cooking more.
8) I love this quote. "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense" --Ralph Waldo Emerson
9) I need to get back into a work out groove. I got off track when I was sick.
10) My very good friend and roommate for all four years of college just became a mother. I'm so, so happy for her. I get to meet her new baby girl in less than a month. I can't wait! She is also moving back to the Upper Midwest soon. I can't contain my excitement! Here is a picture of us a few months after we met, 10 years ago this year. We knew how to have a good time, can't you tell?!