1) I love that even though she hates garage sales, she still allows me to have a garage sale in my parent's garage.
2) I love that she (and my Dad) have been my travel partners.
3) I love that she shared a love of reading with me and that we share books and talk about them.
4) I love that she loves naps too. (No guilt!)
5) I love that when I was in high school she always stayed up to wait for me to come home.
6) I love that she listens....and listens...and listens.
7) I love that she has always believed in me, even when I haven't believed in myself.
8) I love her cooking and have enjoyed learning new recipes from her recently.
9) I love that when I was a kid she played Sorry with me on days I stayed home sick.
10) I love that she reminds me to keep perspective.
I love you Mom!