Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Flurry of Layouts

Hello my blog. Hello my blog readers. Thanks for staying around while I was busy, busy with work. Now, that things have quieted down, I plan to start blogging regularly again.

I haven't shared any layouts in awhile, so here are a few I've created using Crate Paper products. I recently found Crate Paper and I love their collections! I love the coordinating papers and the colors they choose for each collection. I can always create a layout very easily using these products. They are so fun!

Crate Paper also has a great blog, full of inspiration. They are just beginning to have challenges, which I'm certain I'll be participating in.

So, first up is a layout from Thanksgiving a few years ago. These flowers were really fun to make. I got help from a tutorial in the Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. I used the Lemongrass and Cottage collections.



Second up is a layout without a picture. This is fun to do every once in awhile. This layout is about what TV shows I've been watching this year. This is one of my favorite layouts I've made. I used the Brook Collection.



Next up is a layout about my youngest niece and a conversation she had with my brother. When he emailed it to me, I laughed out loud and knew I would create a page about it. I used the Paper Doll collection, which is one of my favorite collections. I also used brown mist on the background and I inked up the paper edges. I like both of these effects.



And finally is a layout about my oldest niece and I going to MagiQuest again and finally becoming Master Magis. We had such a good time casting our wands at everything. I used Paper Doll and Cottage collections on this one. I also misted. It's quite addicting, but can get over everything if you're not careful!



Thanks so much for reading through this long post! I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been creating lately.

No comments: